4.20.2009

Road Rage

It seems our little baby has got some road rage in him!  Either he loves driving in the car or he hates it.  I don't know yet, but whenever I am in the car, he is MOVIN!  It is so strange.  I've noticed this in the past 5 or so days that he moves and kicks whenever we're driving, then he stops when I get inside.  Like right now, I just got home from work, and he's just chillin, but was going crazy on the way home.  Very funny! 

2 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

IT does seem to be boy season! I will for sure post what we are having as son as we know!!!!!

Andrews Family said...

Hey! We did already have our reception in Utah, but we are having another one June 13th in Illinois. I'd love to see you!! Call me when you get in town. I'll actually be up in Idaho for part of that time too :)