4.15.2009

Hump Days

I am so glad this 'hump day' is over!  Well-at least at work...
This is a shot of last week's 'hump day' belly.. 

23 Weeks

Exciting news!!!  For the first time I SAW our little baby's movement on my belly.  Yesterday I was sitting at work, and he was squirming and moving all over the place and I looked down at my belly and it happened.  I could see my belly move when he kicked.  Paxton has yet to see the kicks, but I don't doubt he will see it soon enough.   It was a really amazing moment.

4 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

I LOVE your belly Abby!!! So cute!!! We just found out today we have an active little BOY too!!! WE couldn't be more thrilled!! It was the season of girls last year... now it's the boys turn!! He was kickin and turning all over the place. It was so fun to watch. I want to go back to see more on the ultrasound. He was a proud boy though... had no shame in keep those legs spread eagle! haha.

hayleemj said...

Cute belly! I love your clothes too. It is so exciting to feel the movements and to see them! I remember laying in bed at night and just watching my belly bounce all over when he became active... so fun!

Jessica said...

You're looking pretty hott Abby! You're getting to the fun part of pregnancy!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

I know!! Our baby must not go with the trend! haha.
Thanks so much for the comment! We are really excited! And YOU... look so cute! I can't wait to get a bigger belly and to feel really hard kicks!