We hung out with Brian & Jeni Saturday night and the highlight of that night was roasting marshmallows on a camping stove in their living room (not dangerous at all right) and making s'mores. Mmmmm.. I think we all had at least 5 to 12 s'mores each. Ha-big range huh. So good!
During the day Saturday we got to pick up the baby furniture!! It is so pretty, although we are still trying to figure out how to put the dang crib together! After trying to look up instructions online, breaking a few pieces - ahem - and fiddling and experimenting, we are unsuccessful. SO-if anyone has special knowledge on crib assembly, please do let me know... before August 9th, but preferably ASAP.
Easter Sunday morning we went to church and spent time with Paxton's family and had yummy food.
I am very grateful for this holiday to remind me of the acts of our Savior's love for us by His suffering of the Atonement and dying for all mankind, and then finally being Resurrected. He lives, He lives today! What a comfort that is to know He loves us so much to suffer for us, and now He is yet alive again to help us through our time on earth to return to Him. What brings Him the most joy is when we are doing what is right and good. He is the ultimate example of all that is good, so if strive to learn of Him, live like Him and love like Him, we are promised to return to Him. I love my Savior and find all the comfort I need in Him.
Anyway, Paxton & I are staying busy with work, gym, feeling baby kick and move, and sleep. Pax is studying for the CPA, and I am studying the baby's development. :) We are doing really well and very VERY happy.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter Sunday.
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good Easter. Thanks for adding your testimony of the Savior in there. I love it.
Post a Comment