9.28.2008

Love Him!


I have the best husband ever.  Last night I went to the General Relief Society Broadcast.  While I was there, he had gone to a buddy's house to hang out.  Once the meeting was over, I called him and let him know I was on my way home.  He said, Ok I'll leave right now - be there in a minute.  When I walked in the door, he had this displayed for me.  I started to cry a little bit.  I had already been a little emotional and weepy from the R.S. meeting, so it was easy to cry over little things.  I just love him SO much.  He does sweet little things like this for me all the time.  He always gives me little back rubs, makes me lunch when I'm rushing to get ready, laughs at my stupid jokes, makes me laugh with his stupid jokes, visits me at work, cleans the whole apartment by himself-cuz i'm lazy, and so many other things.  He's the best thing in my life- i love him so much!!!!

2 comments:

shahna said...

I can't remember if I have ever left a comment before but I frequent your blog to keep tabs on ole Paxton. We knew him about the time he got baptized. I am so glad to hear that you are so happy. You are such a cute couple. I always knew he would turn out to be a good one!

Anjeanette said...

That's awesome. Now the trick is to keep it going once you have kids. I sure he will do it. :)