That's what Pax said this morning after scarfing down my sour cream blueberry muffins. So, I thought I'd share the recipe.Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
1/4 c. butter-room temp.
3/4 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 c. sour cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. frozen blueberries
Cream butter, sugar, and eggs one at a time. Beat well. Sift flour, salt, and soda together. Add to butter mixture, alternately with sour cream. Add vanilla. Gently rinse and fold in berries.
Bake @ 350 deg. for 12-15 minutes. Makes 12 large muffins.
Yum.
6 comments:
OK- Thanks for the recipe. Last time mom and papa came through here, they brought me a huge bag of blueberries, and I have been wondering what to do with them. Yeah, my kids are going to love you. (They always say they love you anyway) :) I say Abby, they say "Abby and Paxton, I love them". Ashley talks like she's your best friend. Gotta love her!
Abby I wish I could cook like you!
well, I'll try them and see if I can get the same reaction
I am so impressed with you cooking and I haven't even tried it. It looks like you have some really yummy recipes I will have to swipe. Maybe we can get some volleyball together this week since the weather is so nice.
Abby-I'm stoked to try your lil muffins!! Ty's going to love them-thanks! haha I have been thinking about you over the past little while with the hurricane and whatnot. I know what those are like-the aftermath and everything. I just hope you two are safe and sound! Let me know!
Love you dearly and miss you like crazy,
Krista
So I read this this morning and decided I would make some blueberry muffins! But I made the kind out of a box because I'm too lazy...
By the way, I just found out that Kim Perry knows you from back home!! She's in my ward here in Provo!! Small world!
Post a Comment