9.28.2008

Tag

Tagged by Jeni

1. what are the last 3 things you purchased

*green apples
*nectarines                      all from Costco
*sharp cheddar cheese


2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?

* Winter Wonderland - Bing Crosby 
* Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Michael Buble'
* Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives ...... Can you tell I've been craving Christmas music? 


3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?

* Waco, TX
* Tyler, TX
* Idaho Falls, ID


4. What are your three favorite movies?
     There are too many, but a few I like are...
* My Best Friend's Wedding - by the way- does anyone have that movie- I wanna watch it. ha
* Robin Hood (cartoon)
* Lord of the Rings- always a fave


5. What are your 3 favorite possesions?

* piano
* flat screen TV
*  Paxton



6. What are 3 things you cant live without?

* peanut butter
* running/working out
* Paxton

7. What would be your 3 wishes

* To be able to live close to both of our families and have enough money to go visit whenever we want. 
* Paxton to have a job that he LOVES (maybe his own business) and me a stay-at home mom.
* To have already accomplished running a marathon. 


8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?

* Run a marathon- or half for that matter.
* Been out of the country - which will change in about a month :)
* Eaten a gallon of ice cream by myself... has anyone?


9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?

* mashed potatoes, gravy, ham, veggies, & a roll.
* chicken & broccoli casserole OR chicken roll ups
* Beef or chicken fajitas from Julios


10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?

* President Monson- he's a celeb right?
* Sandra Bullock- I don't know why but I've always liked her. I wrote her a letter in 5th grade telling her how much I admired her, expecting a letter back from her... she never wrote back. I was so sad.
* Jessica Simpson- so i could feel smart, hang out with the Cowboys, and go to a few workout sessions with her trainer. 


11.Name 3 things that freak you out

* Spiders and bugs- ewwww! 
* Scary movies
* Dark and alone


12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be

* Friendly
* Frugal
* athletic

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at

* baking
*  Spelling--- try me.
* falling asleep in 30 seconds at night


14. What are three things you are currently coveting?

* a TiVo
* an SUV or truck 
* shoes of all kinds- especially these Nike Shox


15. Name 3 bloggers you tag

* Anjeannette
* Melanie or Jessica-whoever keeps it updated :)
* Krista H.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I think I may have eaten an entire gallon at one point.... I have to have.

Anjeanette said...

Thanks a lot! I never do these tags, but I guess I can try one. :) Nice, Jessica Simpson, you're a dork.....I mean....smart!