9.19.2008

Flashback

I was flipping through our pictures we have on our computer, and found this one of the boys all line up ready for some "Front Yard Football" or 'FYF'.  That was Paxton's kind of fun growing up.  
And this was mine.  {I love Johnny's HUGE hair.  He always had so much hair. haha} 
Here's another one I thought I'd share.  Yes I have mastered the pb&j making skills. [WHAT AM I WEARING? I actually remember those gray jumper sweats..funny]
I am anxiously anticipating the 10k race tomorrow.  I want it to get here already.  It SHOULD be a somewhat easy run.  I'm just hoping I finish in a decent time.  Aack!  I also SHOULD run an extra 4 miles on top of that to be on my training schedule... hmm I wonder how I'm going to do that. 
Another thing I am VERY anxiously waiting for is CHRISTMAS !!! I have downloaded 4 Christmas songs from itunes because we have no Christmas CD's, and have been listening to them for a few weeks now.  ha.  I think I just CANT WAIT to go to IDAHO for Christmas, that the thought of it makes me so happy.  I just can't wait to play in the snow, or even HAVE snow on Christmas, see all my neph/nieces and fam, and just vaca for 2 weeks.  But we sure will miss you Ann & Heather :( 
This past Sunday, Elder Bednar came to our stake and spoke to us.  It was an amazing experience and he is such a great speaker.  He just captivates the whole congregation and keeps their attention the entire time he speaks.  He spoke for an hour, but it surely didn't seem like it.  The spirit was so strong there, I loved it.  Plus we had some rockin' seats, so that was even better!  
Wish me good luck on my race!!!!
Ciao !

5 comments:

Jeni said...

GOOD LUCK! I wish I was coming. bummer.

critts said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

Kim said...

Oh Abs, you were (and still are) So CUTE!! love the sweats...don't worry Camille has never stopped wearing her granny gray sweats. (is it nice to make fun of someone who cannot defend themselves? Probably not...). Anyway, I hope the race is amazing... be sure to keep us posted on how it went! PS...I know your BYU-I friend, Sariah. We were talking yesterday and figured out that we both know you. She is in my ward. So fun and small world!

Haylee said...

Dang cute flashback photos. You were SUCH a cutie!! Hope the run went good for ya!

Anjeanette said...

Those pictures are hilarious. The one of you and Johnny is so funny. I totally remember his big hair too. Yah-sometimes I wonder what mom was thinking when she gave us clothes....or did she give us clothes? :) I haven't figured out what we are doing for Christmas, but if we can't come for Christmas morning, I am hoping to still come sometime after to see you. I still have to talk to the hubby. !!