6.30.2008

"Hair Mixer"

So I know some of the picture's alignment is off with the face- but it's all to see what I'd look like with different hair-do's.  In some of them, my neck looks crinkled back or my eyes look weird.  It's pretty tricky to get them the exact size- as you can tell from the last pic. I know- my head is a lot bigger.  ha.  So if you want to try it out with their own pic go to hairmixer.com   Have fun.


13 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Those are funny! I like the first one. You actually look good with dark hair in the third one. The last one is just funny! I'm going to try! :)

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I love em all! You are so adorable! I think my favorite is the second one, it looks very time consuming tho...the first is a cute messy-ish sporty do. good luck!

YaYa said...

Those are so cool...I think they are all great!! I will definitely try this!!!!! See you guys later this week!

Ashley & Donnie said...

Hey Abby!
This is fun! I'm going to try it! How are you doing? Where are you guys at?

Jeni said...

Hot brunette you would be ab!

Haylee said...

haha those are funny!! You look good with some of those hair dos... ya outta try something new for real now :)

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Okay love the second... I need to do something like that because I am too scared to try anything with my hair and heavens knows it needs something new. Tell me if you get brave and try one. Maybe it will encourage us all.

Wiseguys said...

How funny. I think I like them all, but I can definitely say it would be hard to see you as a brunet.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Abby! It's Kasie Simonds... well Ellenburg now... from highschool! I saw your blog from Kim Perry's blog and I wanted to say HELLO!!!! Your blog is so dang cute! I love the hair mixer... so pretty!!! Congrats on the marriage and all! You and your hubby look so happy!!! How are you doing these days!?!

Kelly said...

I think you look great in all of them...the last is my fav! tempting to cut my hair all off and go short!

Jalayne said...

Abby, I love the second one. Go with it!

Elaine said...

Hey, that is so fun!! I like the first one, it looks really natural on you! Good luck choosing - it's hard, I know... haha!

Streett's said...

ABBY! Hey I found your blog from Ashley's. How are you!?! I haven't talked to you forever! So you are in Texas, and married! How fun!
Kylee (Cooper) Streett :)