6.07.2008

Feelin' a buzz

I thought I wouldn't like Paxton's hair when he said he wanted a buzz cut.  I thought his head was shaped too weird for it to actually look good on him.  After the cut, I was surprised at how good it looked.  He looks very handsome- even a little bit like Brad Pitt!! I'm feelin it! :)


My vegetables are coming along.  These first plants in  front are tomatoes.  I realized the reason that each little start is a different size is because the sun hits the biggest one more than the others.  The sun doesn't really hit our balcony at all.  I noticed after work while watering them that it hits on a corner of the balcony- so i scooted them all over so they'll hopefully see a little more sun.  This was a pic from a week ago.. they've grown a lot since then.
Speaking of growing- my hair is getting longer and longer. You can't really tell here but- it's LONG! I plan on growing it out through October, maybe even longer.  I feel like my hair is really boring though.  Pax doesn't want me to highlight my hair- he like the natural color that it is.  So I'll have to add in some style.  Any suggestions?
I am still training for my half-marathon in October-- slowly training.  It seems like since the event is still so far away, I'm not as determined to training super hard- but I am definitely running a lot.  I put in 5 miles and lifting this morning.  It feels so good.  I absolutely LOVE the feeling after you've just had a hard workout.  

5 comments:

Anjeanette said...

That is so funny that you buzzed Pax's hair. It looks really good. It's funny because I have been begging Nathan, for months, to buzz his hair. He is thinning on top, and he is worried his hair won't grow back if he buzzes it. I think it would look so much better. What number did you use to buzz it? Anyway, that's cool you have been training for a marathon. Good way to stay in shape. Have fun!

Wiseguys said...

You guys are so funny! You crack me up. And I realized a very sad thing the other day. I still don't have your new cell phone, or at least I haven't programmed it into my phone. So here I was texting someone else who has your old number, trying to tell you that Jaxon was here, and it wasn't you. I feel like a big loser.

(also, we're back at our old blog ohbewise.blogspot.come I sent everyone a text to let them know, but of course someone in Idaho got yours :)

Jana said...

wow mad props on the half. Good luck with the training! Ty did one in March in Moab. And Paxton I like the hair!

hayleemj said...

Nice cut Pax!
Hmm... maybe you could do some layers abs?? I'm impressed you are growing it out, I always bail out and cut it! :)
That is awesome you are training for a half marathon. I'd like to keep running too... there is a marathon in Dec. in Memphis. Maybe I'll start training and you can come to memphis and do the half with me! :)

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

You are so good at working out consistently! Good luck on your training! Nice hair cute Paxton!