6.26.2008

. . .

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each question:
1. What is your name? Abby
2. 4 letter word: ain't  -  hehe
3. Vehicle: Audi
4. City: Albuquerque
5. Boy Name:  Adam
6. Girl Name: Allyson (we'll use this for a baby girl name someday :)
8. Occupation: Auditor
9. Something you wear: apple bottom jeans .. hahaha!
10. Celebrity: Angelina Jolie
11. Food: avocado
12. Found in a bathroom: abreva- cold sore medicine :) that's def. in my bthrm.
13. Reason for Being Late: auto accident
14. Cartoon Character: Alice in Wonderland
15. Something you shout: AHHHHH
16. Animal: ape- wow that was hard to think of.
17. Body part: appendages a.k.a arms & legs. well i guess i could've just said arms. haha
18. Word to describe you: adorable, amazing, awesome, affable...
19. Something you like to do: aerobic exercise
20. Place you'd like to be:
an island in the Carribean :)

Alright, so there's a fun little scattergories-type game.  It was pretty hard to think of all 'A' words. 
So this morning, I got 3 nice little surprises waiting at my door at 5:45 am.  We heard a gentle tap tap at our door, and Pax jumped up to answer it.  There were 3 sweet little Young Women from our ward, waiting to come kidnap me for an early morning breakfast at IHOP.  All along, Paxton knew about this, but he kept it a little secret from me.  These girls and I also went an kidnapped Lois, our ward camp leader.  It was fun to hang out with these crazy girls and eat eggs & hash browns at 6:30 am.  My plans for working out and burning calories turned into hanging out and gaining calories.  I guess I'll just pay for it tomorrow :)  Thanks girls- it was fun.  And I know what your little plan is-- I know you're trying to suck up to us so you can turn right around and pull a nasty prank.  Nuh-uh- that's not gonna happen!!!  These girls attempted to duct tape our door one night, but it got blown away by the wind. haha- nice try girls.  
I thought I would post an old pic just for fun.  This picture always makes me laugh.  It was taken when we lived in Rexburg back in October of 2006.  Paxton's hair was getting long, so we parted and combed it for fun. hehe- silly boy.  I Love him!
Well, all is well here at the Hobson home.  Everyone take care.

No comments: