3.17.2008

New Decor

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  After many stops at many stores, such as Hobby Lobby, Target, Garden Ridge, World Market, and Kohl's, I finally found what I was looking for at Pier 1 Imports!  I converted my kitchen from maroon/green/dark yellow to dark blue and tan.  Pier 1 had everything. I was surprised because Pier 1 has such pricy merchandise, but the rug I got was $5 and then these place mats, napkins, and napkin rings were cheap too!  It looks so good.  

    
I am SO excited the weather is getting nicer.  I can feel the humidity stickin around!!  I just want to go picnic and play volleyball and go hiking-- wherever it is that you would hike in Texas.  If anyone knows of any fun hiking places, let me know!!
Alright, Paxton is sitting here singing Blink-182 and beat-boxing while patiently waiting to watch LOST.  He is such a silly boy, he makes every single day interesting. I love him!  Anyway, I'm anxious to watch LOST too, so SEE YA! 

4 comments:

Haylee said...

I am glad you got some new decore for the home. I have been having cravings to get new things for our home too and have recently got some fun stuff. I love decorating!!
Cute napkins and things! I'm glad you found what you were looking for!

The Ling Blings said...

Your stuff looks so cute! I really like the blue.

YaYa said...

Those are really pretty,,,and I love blue....can't wait to see in person!!

Wiseguys said...

very cute, good job! I just love redecorating/ decorating. I never have the money to do everything that I want to, though.