Does any one have any suggestions on good STORES to buy cute kitchen place mats and rugs and decorations. I REALLY want to change the colors of my kitchen to like a dark blue. I've looked around Target, Wal-mart, and Garden Ridge whenever I've been there. I thought maybe Hobby Lobby might be good. Any other cool little shops or stores that I don't know about? Or have you seen anything cute like that anywhere? Let me know! I'm actually going shopping after work today, so HURRY-QUICK- SUGGESTIONS!
So Pax and I started watching LOST last night. We watched the first 3 episodes of season 1. They were good, and weird, and scary. Anyway, we're pretty excited to keep watching them. We're watching them off of abc.com. They have all the seasons and episodes online. The only con is that you have to get up every 7 minutes to push CONTINUE. They STILL have little commercials, but not nearly as long as on TV. So, that'll be fun to get into that show. I don't really want to start any more shows, and there aren't really any good ones out there anyway. They're all pretty trashy.
Alright, that's about it.
Love ya, bye!
7 comments:
try Stein-Mart, Ross and that place call HomeGoods,,,i know they are having a big sale. good luch
World Market! I love their kitchen placemats and things and they're not too expensive. You should check it out!
There are a lot of little shops to get things like this, the problem is sometimes they are expensive, and sometimes when you go back to get more things, they either don't have that color anymore, or the store is no longer open or something like that. It can be a bummer. I like Bed, Bath and Beyond, or Linen 'N Things. Actually K'Mart has some good stuff too. I like some of Martha Stewart's colors. Good luck!
Kohls is where I got all my stuff. Just wait for a sale, which are pretty often. Welcome on board with LOST! Chris and I aren't TV people, but we're hooked to LOST and Heroes!
Ab, ok IKEA... inexpensve and cute stuff! It is very interesting too AT LEAST I love it!
LOST I am so glad you are getting into it as well, it is getting sooo good right now, this 3rd season is by far my fav!
I like Pier 1, too...
I was totally going to say IKEA (it's online too) becuase my sister keeps getting these way cool cheap things from there. Looks like someone beat me to it. I have to check it out myself to tell you more.
Post a Comment