3.26.2008

Nickname Generator

So, I've become a little obsessed with LOST lately.  Pax and I watch a few episodes every night. We're now on Season 2, about 6 episodes deep.  We think about it A LOT, and make references to it, for example, one day I received a text from Paxton saying, 'The guy sitting next to me on the bus looks just like John Locke!'  to which I replied,'You should ask him what's in the hatch.' Sweeeeeet!  And then later that day we were planning a picnic for that night so I made a list of a few things we needed at the store, including peanut butter. Pax goes, 'Be sure to get some peanut butter for us AND for Claire.'  haha. And then yesterday I went on the LOST abc website and found a 'nickname generator'.  For those that watch LOST, you'll know Sawyer calls everyone by a random nickname he makes up.  Sawyer's nicknames for me are: EINSTEIN. BUBBLEHEAD. STRETCH. COTTON. SAND DAB. HUCKLEBERRY PINHEAD.  Hmmm... I don't see a trend here, I wonder how they come up with these.  So, what's your nickname??
Besides LOST, we work all day, workout, sleep, cook... which by the way- I cooked a new recipe yesterday which was good but it made enough for an army! Sheesh!  It made a packed 9x13 pan full PLUS another packed 8x8pan!  Crazy!
  This is the latest pic of us- out to eat for Jennifer's birthday!  That was at the beginning of March though, a little while ago.. but a cute and worthy picture to post.  Thanks Jennifer.  
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter.  Paxton spoke in church, and I taught all the Young Women the combined lesson on the Resurrection.  Afterward we had dinner at Heather's house and had a stellar easter egg hunt. I lost, twice. :(  But it was still fun! To view any pictures from that lovely day, check out Chris & Heather's blog.  They've got us covered!  I love Easter- I love having that reminder of Christ's resurrection, and the blessing we have of the Gospel.
Well, that's all folks!

5 comments:

YaYa said...

I don't watch LOST, but maybe I will have to check it out now...I know what you mean though,,,seems my whole life revolves around watching American Idol now!! Easter was really nice and I really enjoyed hearing Pax speak in church and include part of one of my dad's sermons in his talk. Love you both......xx00xx MOM

Jeni said...

Estafan and Mr. Zippie... LAME nicknames sawyer!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What funny nicknames! I am glad you posted that pic because you look absolutely beautiful in it!! You guys are so crazy about lost. But it is way nice to have distractions after a long day, isn't it?

Andrews Family said...

I had an addiction problem with lost last year while I was home! Well, Abby you look so CUTE..as always. I love you and hope you guys are doing wonderful!! My Aunt wants me to come down to Texas sometime and visit, so maybe I'll just have to and then I can come see you two!

Rachel said...

We are also quite obsessed with LOST. Travis and I just started the 4th season! We are watching so fast, we are going to have nothing to do soon! We miss you guys. Love looking at your blog.