
So, about a week & a half ago Paxton was shaving his face. He was almost finished when I walked in and saw that he was shaving his chin and was moving on to his mustache. I said, "Ohhh, I wish you would've kept a goatee." He goes, " Oh, too late." At the same time we had the brilliant idea of just keeping his mustache! So he did! And he has kept it! We have gone to his mom's house, his aunt & uncle's house, shopping several times with this stache and gotten many odd and curious looks!!! We both believe that little kids have a natural instinct to just get as far away as possible from him when they see him. He just looks a little too much like those child molesters online. Especially with that tricky look he always gives the camera.

5 comments:
sick
it's jan 2nd,,,is it gone yet????
I just threw up. SO nasty!
Please make it go away...its scaring all the children of the world!!!
sick...please post again quick so I don't have to open your page to that! aack!
Post a Comment