Hey this is Paxton doing this post. Abby usually does them so I felt like I should let everyone know that I was doing this one. Okay, so I was looking at the pictures that we took from when we went to Six Flags the other night, and I couldn't help but comment on these pictures:

In this one Jeni looks like she was posing for a magazine photo shoot, Brian looks like he just stole something and he got caught by the camera, you can't really see Eric, and Garrett just looks silly. I wonder why Jeni and Garrett weren't walking closer together? And last, why does Kathleen have so much cash in her hand?

This is actually going to be the cover of Eric Rawlins new album. It will be released in January 08'.
Anyway, I thought some of you guys would enjoy these pictures as much as I did. We really had a lot of fun that night, thanks guys!!!
1 comment:
oH MY GOSH, that was so funny.
Post a Comment