12.12.2007

Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy

I received this email from a lady in my ward at church. Logan is a 13 year-old boy who lives on a ranch in a small town in Nebraska.  Logan listens to this Christian Radio station broadcasted from Houston,TX.  He called the radio station distraught.  His words have wisdom beyond his years.  It made me cry.  Very touching. It sure gets you in the spirit of Christmas.  Check it out.


Meanwhile, Paxton is working late tonight.  It's 7pm and he's still not home :(  He should be soon.  He is so busy again, studying away for the next CPA exam in January.  He's such a hard worker- I love it.  

Oh, yet again, Paxton is leaving town for 5 days.  This Sunday the 16th he'll be going to New Orleans for another audit.  He gets back Thursday.  So if anybody wants to hang out, give me a ring:)

I am staying pretty busy.  Just occupying my time with working, reading, working out, baking, and Christmas shopping.  I also have a few little projects I want to work on, but one requires a sewing machine.  Hmm-- Sarah??  :)  hehe.  
I'm so excited that it's actually getting cold here.  It's almost Christmas-- so it's about time it starts dropping below 70 degrees.  It was actually 42 degrees today!!!  

Well, that's about it.  See ya!

7 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Sure, I want to hang out! Oh, wait.... too bad I can't. :) Wish we could see you for Christmas. Hope you have a good one.

Kelly said...

Um, taffy pull has once again been put off until Tuesday...interested?

YaYa said...

That was a very sweet message from Logan...what a special kid,,,,,
Hey, we would love to have you hang out with us some!!!!!

Jeni said...

AB FACE
sad that he leaves you to audit... sorry! We are leaving tuesday but guess what I have a sewing machine you can totally borrow if you want!

Brittany Swanson said...

Abby- I have a sewing maching you can borrow if you can teach me how to use it first! ha!

Andrews Family said...

I heard that last night! I loved it! What a neat experience.

Wiseguys said...

Yes, you can borrow my sewing machine. Just don't break it. Talk to Chris! And we can form an accounting widows club when busy season starts. I say we take turns making dinner once a week. Then we'll get out of making dinner and we'll have someone to eat with!