
So has anybody found themselves developing road rage since they've moved to Dallas?? I know I have. I think I've always been a pretty fast driver, and well under control. I just hate getting behind stupid drivers! Grrr. And "stupid drivers" to me is defined as SLOW DRIVERS. There is a Toyota minivan that lives in our apt. complex and they leave around the same time I do for work. And it just so happened that the other week i got caught behind this wretched minivan 3x in a row! Ugh! And then tonight I was driving w/ Paxton from Fort Worth and it was getting pretty busy on Hwy 121. I was trying to weave in & out of slow cars and i was getting so frustrated when everyone was putting on their brakes! I mean- Why were they slowing down on the highway! Then I remembered we were comin up on the stop lights. Who has ever heard of stop lights on a highway!??!?!?!? So weird and annoying. Whew! Oh well, I get over it. Paxton said that he thinks I've gotten more road rage since I've moved to Dallas. My response was- I just have more opportunities in Dallas to get road rage. Idaho- there's not a lot of traffic. I guess I just have to learn to live with it, cuz it ain't gonna get better!
This is a pic of me on our way to Texas from Idaho-- this is a road rage pic of me- i look annoyed- and gross-- don't mind that part . :) But do mind the snow in the background! Ohhh how i miss the snow. I dont know about you, but it just doesn't seem like Christmas time when the sun in shining and it's 60 degrees outside.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1167535069
On a lighter note, my brother sent me this fun link of... well something. I can't explain what it is- i want you to check it out for yourself. But his was personalized, and now here is ours!! I just absolutely loved it! Hahaha!
Hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for the holidays! I've already gotten the few Christmas decorations i have out and up in the apartment. I made a quick stop at Hobby Lobby to get a few extras. It's so fun. Now i'm trying to figure out what Christmas goodie to make for my fam, friends, and neighbors. Any good recipes/ideas?
4 comments:
Abby, that is soo funny. that elf thing!! hehe cute!
I totally know what you mean about road rage here, but living in Little Elm we have come to know that you cant get mad at other cars, you have to be the bigger person and just let it be!
Sorry, couldn't see the elf thing here at worked,,,the company blocked it because they said it was a game...SCROOGES!!!!!!
Anyway, yes Dallas traffic can definitely bring out the worst in all of us. I used to be the worst rager in the world, but it just isnt' worth it.....won't get you to the redlight any faster....but i definitely understand your pain. anyhoo, i will check out the elf on my home computer!!! see ya!
Oh my gosh! I have watched that elf thing about 5 times now and I can't help but bust out laughing everytime! That is awesome! You are funny Abby. The way your hips move...sheesh. And Pax has no coordination! So funny! Ahhhhhh! Anyway, love you both!
Jared has had HORRIBLE road rage ever since he left Dallas! haha Dallas will do it to ya, it's scary!!! How are you?! I haven't talked to you in forever!
Post a Comment