8.20.2014

oh my

Darn it!  I thought I was doing good, getting all caught up.  But now, 3 months later, I have to do another mass update!  It's hard to stay on top of this blog with 3 kiddos during the summertime!  School is starting soon, so maybe I'll have some time to dedicate to the blog on a consistent basis.  ?  We will see....
Anyway, this is an update wrapping up May 2014!  
 Brinley is always getting into things... cabinets, bowls, pots and pans, garbage cans...  And she is happy doing it too!
 Ty and Em have so much fun playing together.  This was a sweet moment I captured.  

Yaya gave the kids these matching outfits that have their initials monogrammed on them!  They're so so adorable!  I had them wear them to church and then took pictures afterward!




 Ty was in preschool and had his class graduation.  It was so cute.  They sang a bunch of songs and had choreographed hand motions and movements.  It was so cute.  

 Afterward we congratulated Ty!  

 Ty's LAST day of preschool.  


Ty loves to help feed Brinley.  

Naptime shot!  I can squish those cheeks all day!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Cuteness overload!!!!

Lisa said...

I love how she loves to get in the shower!! Haha!!