5.22.2014

I wanna be a cowboy baby!

We went to the farm in Chandler to visit Aunt and Uncle Irwin and Nonnie.  We love going there.  It's so peaceful and relaxing.  And the kids have a blast running around on all their land.  They went fishing, rode on the gator, swam in the pool, and ate some yummy food.  Always a fun time there!







 Paxton took each kid separately for the some one-on-one fishing time.  Ty caught like 6 fish!  And our neighbor friend Andie and Weldon were there too!
 On Emery's fishing trip, she caught 5-6 fish too!  

Then Pax took her to get some Chic-fil-a.  What a day!

1 comment:

Shurtliff Family said...

Your updates have been so fun to read! And your kiddos are so stinking cute! Out of control adorable!!! Don't get me started on your house... so stylish and pretty! Love your style Miss Abs!

Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me where you bought your vinyl for your growth chart you made. Or did you do your own vinyl? I would totally pay you cause I love your huge numbers you did. Will you let me know please?! You can email me at hshurtliff@gmail.com.