8.20.2014

July - 2014

Ty and Emery's bunk bed has stairs that go up the side.... just the right size for Brinley to climb up easily onto the top bunk... and give me a big scare when I see her like this...  
 Our 4th of July festivities included a parade at Yaya's neighborhood, swimming in her pool, bbq, and another bbq at a friend's house with fireworks and a ton of other fun stuff!!  It was a busy, long day but lots of fun!  






 Brinley turned 1!!
I can't believe how fast her first year of life went by!! Wow!  We all love her so so much!  She makes us all happy when we see her!  I still will tell the kids just to look at Brinley if they are ever feeling grumpy, and it cheers them up instantly!  We love our Brin!


 Some of our first harvest from our tiny garden in back!  That zucchini is humongous!  I should've weighed it!  Didn't even think to!  Darn!  But you can see how huge it was!

Paxton took Ty and Em to Legoland Discovery Center.  They had such a great time and came home with a few new legos!  










Emery is such a silly beautiful girl.  I was trying to get profile pictures of the kids for a picture on our wall, so I asked them to look to the side with a straight face.  Emery couldn't hold a serious face for a second!  She kept giggling and smiling and forcing a straight face.  It was so cute!  I had to get some of those Real laughing shots and smiles.  She is just gorgeous!


 Ty did a good job of keeping that straight face.  Just look at that adorable profile! :)
 And Brin's profile!  :)  Those cheeks!!!

And again... in the shower... face pressed against the glass!  Classic!


Ok... now I know this is just wrong!!  BUT, I didn't encourage them at all!  It was their idea completely!  I just HAD to catch a couple pictures!!!  It was too hilarious not to document!  BLACKMAIL!!




More from Brin's birthday... eating her giant cupcake!







 Washing Paxton's bike.  

 Emery always plays with my shoes, walking in my heels around the house!!  She is the girliest girl!


 There are many MANY projects around our house that I'm working on or will be working on in the near future.  I have completed these 2, and am very happy with how they turned out!  It's not perfect, but that's to be expected when it's a DIY project.  I had SO much fun doing these, and can't wait to do the rest in our house!!  

Our master bathroom.
I painted all the walls a light misty gray color, and then did these white panels around the bathtub.  I added a couple hooks on the right side, which aren't there in these pics, but it finishes everything off pretty well!  
 The kid's bathroom
 I did a white board and batten, and painted gray on the wall above that.  And also framed the mirror, but I don't have a picture of that.  It looks good!!













 Paxton surprised me with a quick trip to Idaho Falls to see my parents who had just gotten back from their mission in Zimbabwe!!  I was so excited!  He is the best!  
 I finally got to meet 1 of 3 new nieces- Amelia!  She is SO adorable and smiley!!  Kind of resembles Brinley!!  

 It was a quick trip, without the kids, and I enjoyed every minute of it!  I got to see Mark, Katie, and John and their families and of course Mom and Pop!!  They had just gotten back from Zimbabwe 3 days before I had gotten there, so they were so out of it!  Tired, jet lag, emotionally unstable ;) , and just not their normal selves.  Understandably!  But I'm glad I was able to go see them and be with them for a few days and hear about their awesome experiences in Zim!  So glad they're back home, safe, and in the U.S. !  

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love all thesse pics!!! Yall's house is looking so great with all your new projects...You amaze me what you get done with 3 little bitties.....

Lisa said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Emery really is a cutie. And I loved their wardrobe switch. Haha!! And yes, Veronica would be just like Brinley and giving me heart attacks too!