5.22.2014

March.

So, I thought I'd stay up to date once I got all caught up, but obviously I haven't.   I am lucky if I can get everything done on my to-do list for the day.  I can't imagine how busy and exhausted I'm going to be once the kids actually start in real school and sports and other activities.  
Anyway, Ty and Emery saw the Lego Movie and have become obsessed with legos.  We got them each a lego set after we saw the movie.  Ty wanted to take pictures of his...



 Double rainbow all the way, across the sky!  Yeah! Yeeaaaaahhh, so intense! 
 Fog shooter!  
 Sweet brother and sister holding hands on their way to get ice cream!

 Beautiful, huge, rolling, Texas spring clouds!  Amazing!  
Brinley likes to crawl into the pantry and pull things down and play in there.  One day we found her chowing on the ritz crackers.  There were crackers and crumbs all around her and she was loving it! Haha!  She loves food and loves to eat!  I love this 2nd pic of her shoving it in her mouth!  Hahaha!


 Brin puts everything in her mouth!  When we're outside, she always goes for the rocks, bark, grass, trash, anything.  And she always finds the tiniest of things to put in there.  









 Emery got her bike for Christmas, but wasn't really that interested in riding it.  Until one day in March she asked to ride it.  So we went out first thing in the morning, and she spend like 2 hours on it, riding back and forth on the sidewalk.  She loves it now!
 She is such a silly girl.  She'll always give funny faces for the camera.  




 At our favorite park.  




 T & E adore Brin.  They laugh at her all the time about any little thing she does.  Her crawling over Ty was just hilarious to them. 

Static!
And I just had to share her leg rolls... so scrumptious.  

No comments: