I thought I'd start April off with a picture by Ty again...
... a portrait of his piggy banks and a doggy prayer rock. Haha. It's funny the things kids want to take pictures of.
Ty had long hair and was so sick of it getting in his eyes. He just wanted short hair. I didn't want him to cut it.. never do. But once I see the before and after, I'm always happy with it short. He is just so handsome.
Paxton took Ty to Sports Clips where they cut his hair, then shampoo it and rub his head a little bit. He loved it!
Emery is a crazy sleeper, kicking and moving around everywhere.
This is at our favorite little kid-friendly zoo. It's smaller, but still has cool animals, a train that goes by the zoo, and an awesome park in the front of the zoo that we always spend over an hour playing at first.
They had an amazing dinosaur exhibit going on. There were these dinosaurs that moved their arms and heads, and one that shot water at you, and made their noises. The kids were super amazed and scared and in awe. It was so cool.
They also got to dig for fossils.
There was a crazy hail storm that hit us. The weather here can change so quickly within an hour! We were out and about... at the mall, then to Chic fil a, then as we were heading home, the hail starting coming down hard! The kids were scared. I was nervous driving in it. Ty asked if he could say a prayer. I told him yes, please do. I didn't even get to hear his prayer, because the hail was coming down so hard, I couldn't hear him talking. We had to drive about 5 miles on a highway to get home, and it took us about 20 minutes. There were cars pulling over in the middle of the road. I kept going. I went really slowly, and stared at the yellow or white line on the side of the road. I couldn't see past the front of the car. It was super foggy, and white/gray with hail. Once we got to our neighborhood, the hail had stopped, and we could see the sun and blue skies! Then we got to our house, went outside and took some pics !
See how they are in shorts and t-shirts? It was nice enough weather to wear that, and then suddenly it changes to a hailstorm! The hail was already starting to melt once I took this picture, so it's not on the roads anymore.
We got ourselves some food storage!! Yay! It feels good to be prepared!
Easter 2014



































1 comment:
I love your family pictures! The colors are so very pretty!
Post a Comment