1.29.2011

family pictures



Ty is showing us where his and baby's nose is.


*kiss kiss*





Heather, Paxton's sister, took our family pictures. It was so hard getting both kids to be happy or not make funny faces in the pictures. Mostly Ty of course. Toward the end , Ty thought this was a joke, wouldn't cooperate at all. He wanted to be held by his dad the whole time, since he had just come home from work and missed him all day. But Heather did a great job, as usual.
Thanks Heather! We love them!

7 comments:

Amy said...

do you make all of emery's hair bows? You'll have to show me how if you do. They're always so cute!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Emery is getting so BIG! We need to get together soon so I can snuggle those babes of yours!

Whitney said...

I love love love them! I really like that you did them in your house, that is a really good idea! What a beautiful family you have! Sorry Ty was a stinker, the ones you posted look great though!

Rowbury Adventures said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you cut off all that hair, it's ADORABLE! You are a brave woman, I guess it would help if I could even get my hair half as long as yours haha but your family pics are so beautiful what a good lookin' bunch!

Lisa said...

Super cute! And I LOVE your hair!

Andrews Family said...

Cute family! And I love the hair cut.

Britt and Chad said...

Very cute family pics!! I think Emery looks just like her dad, and Ty looks just like you. Hope you guys are doing well.