1.24.2011

chop chop



I chopped all my hair off. A total of 14 inches! I was pretty nervous about it, but was looking forward to not having to use so much shampoo & conditioner, and not spending 20 minutes combing out my hair after the shower. Now I spend 20 seconds combing it! I love it. It took me a few days to like my hair and get used to it, but it's all good now. Kathleen did an AWESOME job on it.. thanks again Kat.
I am going to try to sell my hair. I cannot donate it since it's highlighted and colored. I probably won't get as much as virgin hair sells for, but hopefully I can get a good chunk of money.

13 comments:

hayleemj said...

holy moly thats a lot of hair. Love the new "do" though.

YaYa said...

I love your hair,,,,very cute in person too!!! I don't think anyone would want my hair, too much gray in it!!!

Jeni said...

Looks soooo good ab! You are beautiful! I hope you get some moola for it.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

WOW!!! 14 inches!!! That's a TON! I LOVE your new do though!!! You always look so cute no matter what!!!!

Whitney said...

Holy cow! When you say chopped you really meant it! It looks great! Knowing you, it will be long again in a month!

Lisa said...

I LOVE IT!! I am a total supporter of short hair and with kids especially! Brandon told me and he said he was pretty shocked but I'm in love with it, you look adorable!

YaYa said...

Okay, question.....how would they know if was "virgin" hair....or does that not mean what I think????

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

You will have to let us know what you get for it! I LOVE YOU NEW hair cut! You look smokin! OHh and didn't you just have a baby!?!?!? How are you so tiny already!? You look great!

Krista & Tyler said...

Wow abby!!!!! I love your new hair cut!! Its making you look so slim!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Lauren Thorne said...

It looks great! You are a brave girl!!

Wiseguys said...

You are brave! That's a big, big change, I love it!

Rachel said...

Your hair was so long! I absolutely love the new cut though! I wish I had the gut to cut mine but I don't think I can pull if off. I will just stick with the boring, long and straight!

Jalayne said...

I love it! It's a really cute cut and it looks good on you.