12.16.2010

motherhood

Motherhood sure tests your patience. I just want to do this sometimes.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Believe me woman, you are not alone!!

Britt and Chad said...

Amen to that!! Brynn just pooped, spit up, and peed ruining three outfits in the past hour. AHHHHH!!!

Jeni said...

You mean always! Love ya girl, you r doing a great job!

Wiseguys said...

Yeah. That's pretty much an every day thing for me. They come up with new ways to annoy me every day. Sometimes I think they sneak out of their rooms at night and plot against me.

Lisa said...

AMEN SISTA!!! That's how my two year old makes me feel...alot!

Amy said...

The patience-testing started for me around 18 months and has kind of escalated since then. But I hear it gets better! :) At least the good/easy times balance out the harder times. Hang in there, and Merry Christmas!