Emery is 2 months.
Height 23.5 in-90%
Weight 11.7 lbs-30%
Head 14.6 in-5%
She has a small head. Where does that come from? Do I have a small head? Paxton doesn't have a small head. She looks normal to me. (This is the only pic I've taken of her in 3-4 weeks. Sad.)
Ty has been my helper with getting the presents under the tree once they're wrapped. He picks them up, big or small, and happily places them under the tree. Lately, he has been walking around carrying huge things, like Emery's bouncer chair, his walker, or his 2 big trucks - one in each hand. Funny kid.
I recently cut his hair like a normal boy hair cut - short on the sides and longer on top. He looks like a BIG boy now. These pics are from before his haircut, but I sat him on the counter to style his hair. He climbed into the sink, turned on the faucet, and had a blast getting all wet.
And this is just a cute picture. I put his hair in a mohawk and tried to get pictures. You can't see the mohawk, but I like his smile. This is his "laughing really hard" face. I love this boy so much.
Grandma and Grandpa Myers get in town tonight! We are so excited! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Cute kids, Abby! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your parents!
Ella has a small head too. I think both you and Pax have "normal" size heads..she looks "normal" to me too :)
Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment