Just a few pics of Emery. She is growing and changing every day. She loves lounging on her bouncer chair and swing.
I realized that I haven't taken nearly as many pictures of Emery as I did of Ty. That's how it goes I guess. I'll try to be better. This will do for now.
Paxton took Ty out to trick-or-treat in his Peter Pan costume. He stopped by our neighbors house who hooked him up with a full size candy bar! They went to about 10 other houses then came home. But Ty loved it! He was really friendly with everybody and loved carrying his little bucket around.
Before trick or treating, we were at some friends' house, so when we got home, we quickly threw on his costume and headed out the door. We didn't get the right pants or shoes on. And he wouldn't wear his hat, which tops off the whole costume... oh well. He is still pretty darn cute!
He dumped out all his candy once he was home. I remember doing that when I got home. I would sort everything out in piles and count how much I got.
Yum!
Lately I can't get enough of this cute little guy! He makes the cutest faces, scrunching up his nose and smiling. I tried getting a picture of it, but it came out blurry. He is picking up more words, and repeating words we say, even when we're not talking to him. He is a smart little booger. I just love him.
7 comments:
Both your kiddos are adorable!!
They are both so stinking cute. I can't believe how much dark hair emery has.
Wow!!! She is changing a lot already! She's a little sweetheart!!!
And Ty looks so cute in his costume! Good job on that one Abs! Payton didn't really get the hang of trick or treating this year. He held his bag for like .2 seconds. Once he had his first pieces of candy in his hands he was like "I don't need this bag anymore" lol
who could help themselves, If he came to my door I think I would give him all my candy too! When can we come see your little baby??? Let me know when things aren't so crazy.
awww what a fun halloween! I can't believe all that adorable dark hair on Emrey!
I love all her dark hair! Wow you must have your hands full with two kids that close in age, but I'm sure you're such a good mom.
Post a Comment