Emery will be 1 month old tomorrow. It's been fun for me to look back at pictures of Ty at her age and compare looks and growth. Emery is her own little self, with not many characteristics of Ty. I'm excited to see what she'll look like as she gets older.
These days, Ty loves to wear my shoes and walk around in them. He loves to wear any shoes... he will have shoes on, go get more in his closet, and ask me to put them on him. I try to explain that I can't get them on over his shoes, and that he already has shoes on. He just loves shoes. Isn't that what girls are supposed to love?
Emery sleeps pretty well at night, except for the grunting, but that's another story. But I think she really likes sleeping in our bed. I snapped this shot one morning, then was reminded of a picture of Ty when he was about the same age.
This is Emery...
Ty likes sitting in whatever chair Emery is not. He's a good big brother, always keeping Emery company. He likes bringing her toys and stuffed animals, and giving her kisses. So sweet.
My piano man. He loves to "play" the piano. It's pretty impressive actually how he moves his fingers, playing 1 note at a time, like his Mommy. Then he quickly proceeds to pound at the keys... like a normal 15-month old. (Don't mind our awesome piano "bench.")
We are enjoying our two adorable little kiddos. They keep us busy, but that is good. I am getting excited for the holidays, and spending time with family! My parents are coming for Christmas! It will be so fun for them to see Ty & Em, and celebrate Christmas Texas-style.
8 comments:
ABBY! Your little babies are SO CUTE! I can't believe you have another one! You are amazing!!! I know, I know... I need to be better at posting, I will start again soon! It's been so crazy around here I haven't had time. I am sure you know what I am talking about!
Anyway- as far as the bows! I get a lot of them at the "Stardust sweeper baby boutique" here in IF! BUT I also get a lot from ETSY.com! Just type in hair bows and there is MILLIONS! Hope this helps and your little family is doing great!!! Talk to you soon!
Emery is changing already so much. It's crazy how they do that! She's such a doll! I think she definitely has a resemblance with Ty! But lots more feminine of course.
All those pictures were precious! Thank goodness we can take pictures to remember our kiddos and how much they change. Looks like you are keeping yourselves busy and lovin’ life!
How sweet! What cute kids! Glad to see you are doing well! Emery is a doll.
oh my goodness she is just sooo beautiful! I can't believe you have two little kiddo's already! Seems like just yesterday we were moppin the floors and doing dishes at good ole' milhallow frozen yogurt! And you should consider coming back and doing christmas Idaho style so I can meet your two cute kids!
Abs, she is such a cutie! I think she looks like Ty too. and wowza she has such dark hair! She is such a pretty girl. Love the updates on the kiddos.
Awwww, she's adorable! I love all that beautiful hair!! Ty is so much fun-I love seeing what he's up too.
Hey Abs! Just do you know, when we were in Junior High, Derek Hill had over thirty pairs of shoes. And he turned out okay (I think). So no need to worry! Ty will just have a shoe fetish his whole life :) Glad to hear that things are going well. And congratulations on your newbie!
Jalayne
Wow, it's been a while since I looked at your blog--I didn't know you had a second baby! Oops... She's beautiful and your little guy looks so fun! Glad you seem to be doing well.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment