9.07.2010

walkin shoes

Today it's really really rainy. And I had to go to the grocery store today, so when I dressed Ty for the day, I put on some warmer clothes. The rain did not make the weather much cooler, but just to keep him dry. It made me really excited for fall. I love the cooler weather, Halloween and pumpkins, Thanksgiving, and the colors of autumn. So much to look forward to... including our anniversary and a new baby girl!

Well, since Ty has learned to walk, he walks all over the place. YaYa took Ty and I to get him some new shoes! He got 2 really cool pairs, and loves to put them on. Thank You YaYa! He is still a little wobbly with the shoes on, compared to bare foot, since he can't use his big toe as a stabilizer. His BIG big-toe. Anyway, he loved the hoodie I put on him today. He didn't want to take off the hood. Then with his new shoes on, man he was having a blast! He kept looking at his shoes while he was walking.
What a stud.



6 comments:

Wiseguys said...

How cute! He's so proud of himself! I love it. And I'm loving this weather, too! It isn't cooler really, but it just makes me so ready for fall!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh my goodness that last picture is the cutest thing ever! when will that baby girl be here??

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh where did you find such cute shoes! Payton started walking last week and I need to get him some walking shoes!

YaYa said...

He is just too cute!! So happy that he likes his new shoes,,,they will make him run faster and jump higher (that's what my Mom always told me anyway)....love the hoodie! hugs and kisses.

Kelsie said...

He instantly looks much older when he is walking. Hopefully he doesn't get into too much mischief now! :0

LissMami said...

Our little neighbor is so precious! I can't wait to meet his little sister. Check us out at barberville224.blogspot.com. I love your blog!