8.09.2010

Happy Birthday!!







Hey, this is Paxton. As most of you know, it's Abby and I's birthday today!! I know that I never post anything on the blog, but I wanted to get on and tell Abby how much I appreciate and love her. She treats me so well, supports me, and makes me laugh more than I could ever ask for. She is such a great mom to Ty and is handling being pregnant again very well.

Today, Abby and Ty surprised me and came to visit me at work. Not only that, but she brought my favorite: Dr. Pepper and 2 Snickers Bars. I was so excited, but it was so fun to see them during the day. After work, my mom and Steve took us to Macaroni Grill for dinner. It was really good and we both took home leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Thanks Mom & Steve!!

Anyway, Ty's 1st birthday is coming up on Thursday so we are excited about that too. Love you Abby!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww! That's so sweet! Happy Birthday to all THREE of you!!

YaYa said...

Yes, Abby is the best, and you are too......not sure about Ty yet,,,kid seems a little wild!! (wonder where he got that)....Love you guys...

Brittany Swanson said...

Happy Birthdays!! And- Put some clothes on those stick people! Gah!

Kiera said...

what a sweet post! my husband and I have the same bday too! we love it! (ours is exactly one week before yours) Anyway I hope you both have a great birthday!!!

Shurtliff Family said...

Happy b-day to both of you... and Ty! Hahah. One big birthday bang around each year! So fun! Hope it was special for you guys! Love ya Abbs!

Lauren Thorne said...

Happy Birthday, Abby and Paxton!! Hope y'all had a wonderful day!

Wiseguys said...

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you!

Rowbury Adventures said...

aww how cute is that!! happy birthday to you two..you make the cutest couple ever!

Jeni said...

Happy birthday you guys! I will never forget the 9 th! Sorry I would have called but we were up in cananda! Home now and tomorrow is tys big day! Let's get. Together soon! Love you guys!