I'll be creating a big collage of these pictures on our wall soon. They turned out great. We are so happy with them!
Check them out here.
Thank You so much Heather!!
If you are ever needing some good photos, contact Heather!! Her info is on the home page of that site. She does a great job!
She also took Ty's newborn pictures, which are on that link as well. Can't wait for her to do them again of our baby girl in 2 months!!!
3 comments:
WOW!!! Those are soooooooo good!!!! What a photogenic family you have!!!! I can't wait to see that baby girl of yours! She's going to be adorable!! DO you have a name picked out yet?
Thost are so stinkin' cute Abs! Glad you decided to do them even with your tiny belly. And it is tiny. You look AWESOME!! Those pictures were precious!
Okay! I finally found the link and Abby-those turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them all!! They are so many cute ones of Ty and Paxton. Adorable, adorable! Your sil is very talented.
Post a Comment