Last Saturday, Paxton & I went to the Rascal Flatts concert! It was my first concert, and it was so much fun! I never have much interest in going to concerts, except if it's Rascal Flatts or Michael Buble'. And Buble is coming to Dallas, but the concert is on a Sunday- BUMMER!
Anyway, there were 3 artists (Kellie Pickler, John Rich & someone else) who performed before RF, and it took WAY TOO LONG! The concert started at 7:30pm, and RF didn't even get on the stage til 10pm! But it made it REALLY exciting once they finally did get on stage.
I came prepared with a pillow to wrap around my pregnant belly to muffle the sound. It was really loud, so I hope it worked some. It sure made me hot though! My next concert I'll make sure I'm not pregnant! I saw a few other pregnant girls there with no pillow, so I guess I was just playing it safe.
Those bandana things around are neck were cool, so it kept us cool during the night.
We had great seats! Thank You Ann! And we scored by having 2 empty seats next to me, so we could stretch out a bit.
We had a blast! I love Rascal Flatts!
6 comments:
FUN!! I wanted to go to the Buble concert too but sadly, it was on a Sunday. :(
Great pics...glad you had fun!!! Looks like a great show!!!!
I have never heard of this pillow thing! haha
BUT fun to go to Rascal Flatts! Nice shirt hob, Rawl has the same one. TWINERS. see you guys soon!
I went to a Buble concert (it was on a Friday) but ever since I have not thought as highly of him. He is a great singer and a great performer but he swore the WHOLE time he was on stage... and people were there with their 5 year olds! I was very disappointed :(
Yay. Both sound fabulous to me too! So fun! It's always fun to get away with the hubby. Good for you!
I love that you put a pillow around your belly. So thoughtful of your little one. Your little belly looks so cute! How far along are you now? Feeling okay?
WHAT!! I'm so jealous that looks like WAY to much fun! I'm glad you were playing it safe with your blanket, you can never be to careful! ha looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment