I love baby faces!! They are just too funny!!! I'm loving the do' on Ty too!!! Such a sweet little man you have there!
Such Hob faces...:) I can't wait to see what faces the next one makes!
I don't think he could get any cuter!!
I love his silly/tired face! He is getting so big! He looks just like you, such a cutie!
hah those are hilarious! His hair is SO great! I'm loving it..
that's gotta be sunscreen hair! It's our favorite hairdo in the summer! He's a cutie for sure!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love baby faces!! They are just too funny!!! I'm loving the do' on Ty too!!! Such a sweet little man you have there!
Such Hob faces...:) I can't wait to see what faces the next one makes!
I don't think he could get any cuter!!
I love his silly/tired face! He is getting so big! He looks just like you, such a cutie!
hah those are hilarious! His hair is SO great! I'm loving it..
that's gotta be sunscreen hair! It's our favorite hairdo in the summer! He's a cutie for sure!
Post a Comment