Last weekend we went over to Paxton's sister's house for a Father's Day dinner, which was super yummy by the way. But after dinner we played a new Wii game they had gotten called Just Dance. It was so much fun and I couldn't get it off my mind for the next few days until I finally purchased the game myself. It's being shipped, so I don't have it yet, but I will soon!! If you get an opportunity to play it, do it! It's so fun, and a good workout!
While Pax & I were playing, Ty was gnawing on Katie Kat's shoulder and trying to get some kissies from her. Adorable cousins!!
Ty never wears shoes. Mostly because I can't get any on him. Whenever I try to, he curls up his foot so I can't slide it past his toes. Little stinker. So the only shoes we can get on him are baby crocs and these...
Aren't they just so cute though. He looks older with them on for some reason. I had him hang out in those all day, besides naps, to get used to wearing them. When I went to take them off, he started laughing and getting really excited to get them off.
Ty can crawl SO fast it's kind of scary. He can pretty much keep up with me when I'm walking. And the reason why it's scary is because it's not a normal hand/knee crawl. He spider crawls- on his hands and feet. He can speed across our kitchen floor in no time. I really need to get it recorded because it's so funny.
5 comments:
He does look older with them on!
His hair is getting so long too!
He looks so grown up with his shoes! Stop growing up baby Ty!!
Those are the cutest little sandals! Such a big boy!!!! Payton use to wear shoes but it's getting harder to get them on him. I might have to purchase some sandals... because otherwise he goes shoeless too! haha. I wish I lived near you, like you said! These little guys would be buddies!!!
Yeah I want to see that crawl! I bet its hilarious! He is getting so big, he will be walking in NO time!
aww I love the pictures of him giving his sweet kisses.. He's growing up so much!
Post a Comment