Height: 28 1/2 inches - 85%
Weight: 18lbs 5.5 oz - 15%
Head: 18 inches - 70%
He's doing great, and starting to eat more normal table foods. Not liking cheeses though. I tried feeding him cottage cheese the other day and he grimaced, spit it out, and gagged. So sorry bud. But he loves his fruits, veggies, juices, & crackers.
Here are some other stats...
Height: 5 inches
Weight: 5 oz
This is at 17 weeks....
YEP!
I'm pregnant again. I am feeling alright. Just very tired and growing bigger. That never feels good. We found out last week that we are having a girl. We are so excited, but it's still sinking in that we are going to go through this whole newborn thing again very shortly. Not looking forward to that. Our search for baby girl names is on. We've got a few in mind that neither of us can agree upon. Any suggestions on how to convince Paxton of my names?
15 comments:
YAY! A girl!! Thats so exciting! Wahoo! Go Abby!
Ty Is so cute! getting big!
Oh my gosh Abby!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!
OMG So exciting! You are so lucky to get one of each with the 1st two! You are a brave soul to be doing the newborn phase all over again so soon! Good luck, and congratulations! That's great news!
i'm jealous, i'm afraid we will have all boys! i find out in three weeks :)
so what are the girl names you like?
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!! BAby girls are amazing. So...just keep mentioning those names and maybe they'll grow on Paxton. :)
oh my gosh! way to hold back on some serious news there! Congrats, that is so exciting.. A girl will be so much fun! When are you due?
Wow... way to keep a secret guys! Congratulations!
YaYa is sooooo excited....and you tell Paxton when he starts carrying the baby for 9 months HE can have the final decision on baby names!!!!!Luv you guys!
Wow congratulations Abby! that's so exciting!
Congratulations!! How fun!
Congrats Abby! I did get your email you sent, Angie forwarded to me. I am curious what your names are?? We haven't decided for sure on a name. So, if you have any that you aren't using lol maybe you could help us! I hope you're doing well. I know if anyone can handle having kids so close in age you can...you're a patient one :)
oops..my email is
Jae03049@gmail.com that was the main reason i sent you a message lol maybe someday my mind will be back.
Yay Abbs! Congrats to all three of you! Wow, another munchkin! Those two are going to be the best of buds I bet!
As far as the name thing goes, I just kept saying the names I loved, and actually, they grew on Vance. He didn't like the name Jerika at all, but now he loves it. Say it TONS!!! ;)
Wow!! Congrats Abby! How fun to have one of each! Good luck with the names...Brandon and I had to keep throwing names out there till finally we both decided on Jonas. Names are so hard!
Oh my gosh, Abby!! That is SO exciting!! And so awesome you'll have a boy and a girl! Congratulations!
Post a Comment