He loves to play on the fireplace, pushing toys and DVDs across it. He may like it too because it's a cold surface. He is a fireball... so it cools him down a bit. Especially during these hot days we're having.


He gets so mad when the truck tips over and he can't push it anymore. Usually it's when he is really tired so he gives up on trying to put it upright and keep pushing. I'd probably do the same thing.
He has his Dr. appointment tomorrow, so we'll get to see how much he's grown!
4 comments:
ohhh how cute. He is getting so big, I can't believe how fast time flies. How hot is it? I am still waiting for summer or even spring to officially be here. It is warm some days and cold some, I am so sick of it!
Oh he's so cute!!!!! That's funny that the fireplace is his favorite place. I think Payton's is our kitchen floor... it too is a cool surface. Although we probably aren't having nearly as hot as weather as you are in Texas. We are barely dipping into spring!
he looks like he's grown a whole bunch! can't wait to see how much he truly has grown.. he is so stinkin cute!
WOW! 9 months! Where does the time go?! He looks so much like a Myers to me.
Post a Comment