5.08.2010

rockin out



Ty is teething again. I'm not sure which tooth/teeth are coming in, but he's been sucking on his gums and chewing everything. He had a stuffy/runny nose the past week and is now over it, so I'm hoping this tooth will come in soon.

We've been enjoying the warm weather by going to Yaya's pool and taking lots of walks around the neighborhood. I cannot wait til our pool opens in 3 weeks. I think he'll love it.

Ty never is interested in watching TV when we have it on, but when I pop in Baby Einstein, he is glued. I don't know what it is about that show that attracts them, but it works. And I can get a little time to myself where he's not climbing all over me.
He sure is a climber. He climbs on me, and up to the couch that I'm leaning against. Then he climbs up the pillows. He climbs up on the cabinet doors, dishwasher door, oven door, beds, dressers, couches, tv stand, bathtub, everywhere. He is starting to move along the couch when he's standing against it. Silly kid.

A few days ago, a couple friends and I went to a consignment sale that had tons of baby toys, clothes, books, and gear. I could have spent hours there looking at all the clothes and books and toys, but Ty was super tired. I still got lots of good things. Two Little People sets, a big bag of blocks, 3 books, and a pair of shorts all for $30! I'll definitely go next year! Thanks Lisa!

Paxton and Ty got a few pictures taken last night. Paxton framed a picture for me for Mother's Day... an early present. It's not either one of these, but it's just as cute. I love my boys. Thanks for the pictures Pax.

Ty's hair is getting long enough where he needs a haircut... but I don't want to cut any hair off that head! It's just too cute. But I know he'd look super cute with a little trim.. probably look older. I think a long shag would be cute too. I just can't do it.

5 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh he is just so cute Abby!!! Payton's top teeth have poked their way through and it took FOREVER for that to happen!! He had the whole runny/stuffy nose thing almost a month ago and they just started coming down earlier this week!!! Gotta love teething!!! And I have to agree that Baby Einstein is awesome! It, too, allows me some free time! I love those pictures of your hubby and baby! So cute! I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are you guys in Texas? I didn't know we were close! Let's do get together, even if we have to meet in between!

Kirsten said...

Hey! I feel for you in the teething department. At 15 months, I thought that we might be almost done with teething, but that is so not the case with Jonas. he now has only 5 teeth. 4 top 1 bottom and is having a raelly rough time right now, runny nose, whining all the time, super clingy, etc. We'll make it through right? I also love Baby Einsteins! It's a life saver at dinner time! Hope all is well!

Kirsten

Jeni said...

ty is so cute abby!

YaYa said...

YaYa's boy!!!