I just discovered Ty's BOTTOM RIGHT tooth has popped through!!!! Yay! Finally! I think his bottom left is trying to come through as well... hope it makes its debut soon because I'm sick of his FUSSINESS!
I'm always relieved to find that TEETHING is the cause for distress with my kiddos. Because at least you, a.) KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SCREAMING ABOUT! b.) know it's temporary, and c.) know how to treat it. I hope he feels better soon!
5 comments:
Yay!
yay for teeth!!
Payton's bottom right tooth has made its appearance as well! I'm done with this fussiness!
awe, how sweet...ethan did the same thing, top and bottom on the same side. ..oh, and about the penny austin swallowed, FOUND IT! yay.
I'm always relieved to find that TEETHING is the cause for distress with my kiddos. Because at least you, a.) KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SCREAMING ABOUT! b.) know it's temporary, and c.) know how to treat it.
I hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment