Ty & I enjoyed a beautiful day at the park last week. It was in the high 60's, so we took advantage of it by walking down the street to the park in our neighborhood. We just sat and played with toys, laid on our blanket, and enjoyed the sun. We cannot wait til it's warmer and we can play at the pool!!! Can't wait, can't wait!
We finally got a booster seat. I decided to get the booster instead of the high chair. I'm hoping it will last through his toddler years, and through our future babies. I decided a high chair would have been in the way and taken up too much space. This booster seat got really good reviews, and best of all- it was only $25! We like it... can't ya tell?


Ty is totally crawling- full throttle. He goes across the room easy peasy. His favorite thing is taking off the door stoppers on the baseboards and sucking/playing with them. And crawling underneath the computer desk to grab the cords hanging down. Oh, and grabbing my feet, mostly because I always have awesome, colorful socks on that attract him. He just loves being more mobile... if only his teeth would come in, he'd be the HAPPIEST baby ever!
Enjoyin' him a baby biscuit! Yum. Man, he made such a mess, but had a great time doing it.
6 comments:
it looks so warm there!! I'm comin to visit you!!
were there any fire ants on the grass? I was bit by several when I was in Texas, I couldn't believe how many there were. Ty is just adorable, you should try to put a video on here of him crawling :)
Yay for booster chairs!! He looks like he LOVES it!
The booster will be nice and last him a while! I can't believe he is crawling...I would stop him there, he's just going to grow up even faster from now on!
I found your cute blog!
We skipped the highchair and went straight to the booster, too. He's such a cutie!
Wow he has gotten so big! he is so cute!!!!
We have that high chair too- we love it! and its great cause you can take it camping as well!!
Post a Comment