3.17.2010

it's been awhile..

We don't have too much going on. Paxton is super duper busy with CPA classes, exams, and studying! He is working so hard, and I pray it pays off!

Ty is getting so close to crawling. He is a lot stronger now, pushing himself up, sticking his bum in the air, almost like the downward dog yoga pose. I'm tellin' ya, he is learning himself some yoga around here.

I got a picture of his TOOTH. The other bottom one still hasn't come in, but it's close.
Johnny came into town for a couple days. It wasn't to visit, but we made sure we saw him for a night while he was here. We had a good time. Love you Johnny!

And some random photos...
old pic, but check out his mohawk hair :)


Ty was laughing and smiling at his little stuffed animal that talks and sings to him. He loves that thing... good thing he has TWO!
i love my little munchkin.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

He IS strong!! I love those picture of him lifting himself up. Cute, cute.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Holy smokes! He's planking. That's a hard move, Ty. I can't do it!
And his tooth is awesome...
and that kid is a Hob if ever I saw one! So cute!

Jeni said...

this post made me smile sooo big! He is sooo cute!
ps. can i come see your house, it looks different since the last time I saw it.

YaYa said...

What a cutie patootie!!! His yoga is very unique!!! Love it, him and both of you guys too!!!thanks for visiting tonight!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh I love him Abby! He's adorable! It's funny because him and Payton are doing the same things! Payton is going to crawl any day and has the bottom right tooth and sits up. He sure is a cutie!

Kelsie said...

These pictures are SO dang cute!!! That's awesome that John was able to visit while there.

critts said...

He's adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting. And have I been living under a rock...when did he turn into a blondie? I thought he had super dark hair. What a stud.