10.05.2009

Smiles & Laughs

Here's the video of Ty smiling and laughing, and a cute sneeze at the end. This is mostly for my family, since they all live so far away and haven't seen him in person. I know a lot of it is just him sitting there, but you have to wait awhile to get him to smile and laugh. It's worth it.
And-- don't listen to me on the video. I'm a dork.

3 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

this is SO sweet, Abby! Oh it just gets better by the day! but they grow out of being "tiny" sooo fast. He is sooo handsome!

YaYa said...

He is so cute...think he is old enough to go on a Disney TV audition yet????????

Kelsie said...

I kept noticing throughout the video that I was making a smiley face back at the screen to get him to smile! :) He is a cutie and I can't wait to meet him!