10.06.2009

October 6th

Today is our anniversary. We've been married 3 years now...
Paxton is such a great husband. He is very caring and thoughtful of my needs. He is a really hard worker and has to stay busy around the house. He keeps me spiritually motivated and on track doing the right things. I lean on him for comfort, advice, security, and encouragement. He makes me laugh every single day. There truly is never a dull moment in our home. He is a wonderful, helpful, loving, new father. I am lucky to have him and will never let him go.
I love you Pax.

3 comments:

Lauren Thorne said...

Happy Anniversary!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Happy Anniversary Abby and Paxton!!!! You guys are too cute!!! I hope all is well with Ty!!!! He is such a cutie!! I loved the video of him smiling and laughing! I can't wait till my little Payton can do the same! I just get random ones while he sleeps but I do LOVE it!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY.. GOT you on my MIND... (That's a song by the way, I dunno why but my family ALWAYS sings that on anniversaries) haha but I hope you have such a great day today! you two are such a great lookin couple!