7.05.2009

Happy 4th !

As of today, I am actually 35 weeks, but I haven't taken a pic of that yet. I wanted to quickly post my 34 week pic. I guess there's not too much change from 34 & 35 weeks right?
34 weeks

Pax & I have been SUPER busy the past week. Paxton took TWO CPA exams, and then I have just been working and getting stuff ready for our new house, which I'll post about another time. The weekend was really busy as well with working on the house, work, and family time for the 4th of July! I didn't get any pics of the fireworks or anything, but we had a great 4th of July evening watching about 8 different firework shows. We lounged out in front of Paxton's mom, Ann's home which looks over a lake so it's wide open. We were able to watch multiple firework shows from all the different cities. It was very pretty.
Well, it's a short update, but when I have more time, and pictures, I'll post more about our new home, our projects, baby stuff, and everything else. Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

ready for the baby!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

You look fabulous!!!!! I must admit I wish I was 35 weeks along!!!! Can't wait to see your bundle of joy! So is the name going to be Ty for your little boy?

Kim said...

Oh Abs, you look awesome. You are always so perky and doing things. When I was that pregnant, all I wanted to do was lay around. So way to go! I can't wait to see pictures of the little man!

Shurtliff Family said...

You are so darn close to having the little guy!! Ahhh can't wait for you Abs. You look so cute prego! Love the updated pictures of the tummy!
So random- but I would die for a little Abs giggle right about now. Maybe you could take a video and post the laugh on your blog. Hahaha! Take care girlie!

Lauren Thorne said...

You look great! Thanks for the congrats! I haven't gotten the invite yet but my mom said Paxton called my Nanny (Rita) this past week and asked for addresses, so maybe I will get it soon? If not, I'll find out from one of them about it - I will definitely try to be there!

The Madsen's said...

you are so cute abby!! I can't wait for these babies to come!

Emily Empey said...

You are looking so cute! I cant wait to see what your little one will look like! SOOOOO FUN!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

You are getting SO close to being done! And looking super cute too!
I know, the fireworks here are amazing! I LOVE it! The crowd is a horrible thing to have to deal with though. It seems like more and more people go every year and I have no idea where they come from! Haha.
I hope you guys are doing good, I bet you are getting HOT! I can't even handle it here in IF :):) Great to hear from you. Can't wait to see pictures of that little baby of yours!