We just got back from vacation in Marco Island, FL and it was awesome!! We had such a great time and the best part was that we were able to be there with my family. It would not have been the same without them. So here are some pictures of the trip... Enjoy!

This was our rental car. We were lucky enough to get the ugliest one on the lot. In case you didn't notice, that is me throwing up on the car before we left the airport. On the way out, I congratulated the gate attendant on getting rid of their ugliest car. He replied, "Hey, it's not for beauty, it's for driving mon". Yes, he was Jamaican.

Here is my beautiful wife! Doesn't she look cute in this maternity swimsuit? Thanks Jen. I couldn't get over how cute she looked in these swimsuits.

Here is my mom being silly. This happened a lot during the week, mostly accompanied by crazy dancing and singing of Michael Jackson songs.

Mr. Steve just chillin'.

Here is Katie reading the latest gossip on the Twilight cast. One of the best nights we had was when Katie spend the night at Abby and I's condo. We laughed so hard while watching American Gladiators. I think Katie had the quote of the week when she said, "Why is everyone making such a big deal about Michael Jackson's death? I mean, it's not like one of the Jonas Brothers died."

Here is the view looking straight down from our balcony.

Here is the view from our balcony out to the ocean. My mom and Steve were able to get 3 condos right next to each other. Abby and I had one all to ourselves. They were so nice.

One of the days we were there we rented two pontoon boats and explored all of the in's and out's of Florida. We went up to Naples and saw the huge houses and bunch of other stuff. It was really cool.

While we were out on the boat we saw this pelican nest on top of this sign. Look how big it is!

Here is my Sis, Katie, and Greg. Hey Sis, how do you spell Island again??

My favorite part was driving the boat... And when Abby called me Captain, if you know what I'm saying.


Amazing sunsets...

Oops. Abby burned her belly pretty bad. We figure Ty should come out with a nice tan.
Well, that is about all our pictures. Abby would have done the post but she was too tired. We have to give a huge thanks to Mom and Steve for making this trip happen. It was probably the best trip we have ever been on. Thanks, love you guys!!!
3 comments:
That's pretty awesome. Looks sweet. I agree, the Jonas Brothers would be a big deal, but Michael Jackson? .. haha, I'm excited for you guys to be able to post BABY PICTURES!! common baby!! =] -Jessica
oh you guys, sooo fun! Katie is histarical! That is so funny!
Haha what a cute BURNT pregnant belly! What a fun trip i'm jealous!!
Post a Comment