Good things definitely come in 3s! I am so excited for you! Is there another house there next to you for us to move into? I LOOOOOOOOVE the look of your house - its so picture perfect! And you're so close to bringing the baby out and home! I'm so excited! I loooooove your life. Not gonna lie.
4 comments:
cute cupckaes, cute house and yeah for katie!!
Good things definitely come in 3s! I am so excited for you! Is there another house there next to you for us to move into? I LOOOOOOOOVE the look of your house - its so picture perfect! And you're so close to bringing the baby out and home! I'm so excited! I loooooove your life. Not gonna lie.
Miss you and love you,
Krista
YAY! that's so exciting!
Oh and I love Ty's room! Great job with the painting!
Post a Comment