1.27.2009

Why

I am 12 weeks and this is the worst I've felt yet. I am tired and nauseous.  It gets worse as the day progresses, I think because I am eating.  Not what I eat, just that I am eating something.   I thought it got better during the 2nd trimester ? I know I'm technically still in the 1st tri, but I'm getting a little worried that it's just going to get worse.   Because I feel more horrible as the day goes on, it makes each day a LONG one! What do I do? I feel like that's all I can think about.  I need to get my mind off of it.  Gotta go!

14 comments:

hayleemj said...

I am sorry to hear that you feel so yucky! I hated the nausious days. And I still had them while I was in my 2nd trimester. Lucky for me it wasn't an every day thing, just every once in a while. I threw up like 6 times is all and I am sure a couple of those times were in my 2nd trimester. Hang in there!!

Jeni said...

you suck it up. that is one poopy thing about pregnancy, unless you live in canada and get great drugs... you have to suck it up. i am sooo sorry!

Jeni said...

ok i also just caught up on your blog... sooooo what is with those stupid girls? I used to see them ALL the time in provo as a NORMAL thing to do and I hated it cause I also wanted dates, not from the gym, but they made me look sooo sick since I NEVER had makeup on, i was in a baggy t-shirt and my hair was all up in a pony. whatever. I hate chicks like that. and right, like your already tight tank top is making you hot.
about your hair, it would be kinda fun to do some low lights?! I think it would look really pretty and be a nice change.
About eating healthy through pregnancy, no matter how hard it is, DO IT. otherwise you willl regret it. You may not notice now but you will I swear and it is the worst!

Anjeanette said...

Welcome the world of pregnancy. You think it's not because of what you eat...but it very well could be. I still had to be very particular about what I ate, even in my second trimester. I got nauseous so easily....it's kind of a bummer. You just have to keep the end result in mind. It really is the only thing to keep you sane from all the puking and feeling sick. :)Don't feel guilty about sleeping a lot. There is nothing wrong with sleeping a lot and it helps with the nausea, because you're asleep. :)

Kim said...

ohh that is terrible. I was naseous too and I never threw up. That is awful feeling like you need to, but can't! I recommend keeping a baggie of dry cereal with you that you can munch on. That or saltine crackers always worked for me. But just little bits at a time, so cereal is perfect. I don't know, just a suggestion...it may not work for you, but it may!

Word Whipped said...

I know exactly how you feel! That is what happened to me with Kaitlin. I started feeling sick around 11 weeks and I was more sick at night. I didn't know what to do besides just snack a little bit all day, my doc said to eat 6 meals a day instead of 3? I'm sure you will figure out what works best for you. Drinking water always made it worse too...everyone is different though. I hope you get to feeling better!

Jana said...

Zofran! It worked wonders for me. I still was sick but it wasn't half as bad. You have to ask your doctor for it though. Good luck! That is no fun!

critts said...

It totally stinks being sick when you're pregnant! Unfortunately it doesn't end at the end of the first trimester for everyone. My sickness usually ends at 20 weeks but I have friends that are sick literally the entire time. So you never know and just hope and pray things get better around 14 weeks. Feel better!

Kelly said...

yuck, I totally feel you. I tell myself every time I'll be adopting next! Just hope that you'll get over it soon!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

It'll get better! It took me awhile longer too to get over being sick. just keep on keepin on!!

Hil said...

Solution? Half of a Unisom at night and a vitamin B6 in the morning. It was a miracle cure for me. Ask your doctor, I'll bet they say to go for it!

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

I'm sorry that you are feeling sick! That is no fun! I was sick the whole 9 months of my pregnancy, so I totally know how you feel! If I didn't take my medicine I was throwing up every 15 minutes all day long! i would talk to your doctor and see what you can take. My doctor prescribed me Phenergan and Zofran, which worked the best. It is a medication they give to chemo patients for nausea so it is really strong!)

Anna@Exasperation said...

Stupid gym girls...
So hey miss bloggy blog blogster!
Cute purse!
Sorry you're still feeling sick. That sucks! But two weeks from now you're going to have a hard time remembering what all the fuss was about. Seriously! Just hang in there.
Wanna join us for white chili tomorrow?

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I hate morning sicknessand HEARTBURN! i promise nobody has had REAL heartburn until they have been pregnant. i was sick for like 5 months both times....good luck honey!