Here's the pics of the purse that I had mentioned in my last post. Finally, blogger was working for me. It's so temperamental.


Dallas is getting hit by the ice storm going through the midwest. Therefore, my work got cancelled today, so I'm hanging out at home in my pj's. With dreary weather like this, it's always my dream to stay home, lounge in my pj's and watch a chic flic while sipping hot chocolate. Hehe- doesn't that sound fun?
2 comments:
That purse is so super cute! I would love to learn how to make it.
we are in an ice storm warning too... It hasn't hit us quite yet, so justin is still at school. I wish it was cancled!!!
Oh my gosh!! I want one. The next time you come here.. which will probably be forever .. I want you to teach me. That's SO cute! --Jessica
Post a Comment