1.08.2009

Wedding

Paxton & I got to attend my old roommate, Charlsie's wedding at the Logan temple.  Everything was so beautiful.  Charlsie looked so pretty!  It was especially pretty, but freezing with the snow everywhere.  After the temple, there was a luncheon and a reception later in the day.  We went to both, because we were meeting up with a couple of my other old roommates.  It was so fun to meet up with them and catch up.  We had an awesome time as roommates and we all still keep in touch- somewhat.
Apt. 104 !!!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

Congrats to Charlsie!! She looked SO BEAUTIFUL! I got her announcement and was so sad I couldn't be there :( Me and Jamie got to hang out by ourselves I guess! I miss rooming with all you cute girls!!

Kim said...

oh wow. I don't even know her, but I just feel compelled to comment that her dress is GORGEOUS!!!

Krista & Tyler said...

I didn't even know that she was engaged, let alone what she was up to! I'm so excited! How's everyone else?! ahhhh!