11.16.2008

Things

Paxton was gone this weekend. He left Saturday morning at 6:30am and got back today at 12:30. I missed him SOOOOO much. You're probably thinking - He was only gone for 30 hours- chill out Abby. But it seemed like the moment he left, I was not myself anymore. I couldn't sleep much longer after he left, so I reluctantly got up at 7am on a Saturday morning to start my day. I did however get lots of things done around the house, but that night it was back to being useless, depressed, and non-functional. Sunday morning I slept until 11:45am, got ready for church, and waiting til he walked through the door 45 minutes later. What a lazy bum! When he got home, I was immediately full of energy and have been happy ever since. I feel so dependent on him now. I just can't function or live with out him.
Another thing I cannot live a single day without is peanut butter. Well, I could live without it, but I choose not to. I have pb&j sandwiches everyday for lunch- and happily too. Good thing we buy the natural peanut butter where the ingredients are just peanuts or else I'd be puttin on the pounds. :)
I've been growing out my hair so I can donate it to an organization who uses hair for wigs. I am anxious to get my hair cut now. I have the haircut picked out, so we'll see how it turns out. I will be chopping it all off! EEEK. I'm nervous and SO excited. The shortest I've ever had my hair was JUST above my shoulders. And I'm thinking this will be shorter than that. I'll definitely post before & after pics.... coming soon. Who knows exactly when- but soon.
That's it for now- no pics. Oops.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

ABBY I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEW HAIR!!!!! and I texted you last night to see if you wanted to hang out... did you not get it? well I asm glad hob is home!

Jalayne said...

You are so brave to cut your hair. Sometimes I wish I was more gutsy with my hair. I think it would be ideal to cut it short for like a month, and then have it all back. Is there some way we can make it work like that?

YaYa said...

okay, it is Wed afternoon, no pics of the new haircut....inquiring minds want to see!!!