11.09.2008

Stache vs Beard

Which would you prefer? Which would you feel more comfortable to drop off your child with? 

Paxton is still growing his beard out- It's the longest I've ever seen it.  And he will continue to grow it out til mid-December!!  
We had a very nice, relaxing weekend.  It was nice to not have too many plans. We worked out, hung out with the fam, and Pax got me some pretty purple and yellow flowers.  I love my husband- stache/beard or not. :)

4 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Funny, It's actually called "Mo-vember" in Australia and it's something that the men there do to promote awareness of prostate cancer, they grow "staches"....god job Pax.

Jalayne said...

I would feel safer about leaving my child with a bearded man. The look of a mustache is just very...Chester-the-Molester-looking

Vanessa said...

Abby! I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you after you left your comment on my blog---I boycotted that thing for a while but now I'm back! You and your hub are so freakin cute! I busted up looking at the chester stache and just spent the last little while perusing your blog--it's a good'un! Anyway, I'm excited to be in touch and will now officially stalk you over the internet! Hope you're doing awesome!

Keeping Up With Cade said...

bah ha ha!! thanks for the laugh! def. not leaving cade with "stache pax"... you guys are too funny! hope all is well!